Give To Jon and Anna's church

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Tears and Tears

There are some things in the English language that are just ironic.  some that are just so full of symoblism that you couldn't make them up.  Often it makes me wonder what symbolism and expressions exsist in the languages that I don't know and what God might be trying to tell our particular people group, the english speaking ones, through the words that we use to express ourselves and understand our world.  But I am a bit of an geek....I did get a degree in English.....I guess this is me putting it to work :)  the title of this blog is Tears and Tears....but one of those words is the word tear, like rip apart and the other is tear, like what falls from your eyes.

And there you have it....how I have felt, how many in our community have felt for a while.  You know there is an expression about tearing a bandaid off quickly.  But here is the thing, when you are loving someone and LIVING with someone, you grow together, your families grow together and your history, struggle, sins and victories all lay roots....deep...down....inside.  so when you rip that band aid off, when you tear yourselves apart, it hurts, a lot.  There

We had to say goodbye to a good friend, of course the goodbye can't be forever, we will see her, we have seen her but again, just like I shared with Adam, it is hard because your relationship changes so much when you stop living with someone.

Tonight, our blog says goodbye to Sarah, and her son Sammy.

I have learned so much from you Sarah about JOY about being yourself, about how important, talking to yourself and singing to yourself while you do housework really is, about how much JOY and freedom that can bring to yourself and everyone around you.  I have learned that there are just special people out there who my kids just LOVE.  I have learned that Simon does know the voices of those around him and that he can dance on command, your command, that when he hears your voice he will smile.  I have learned that sometimes my baby June will cry when I pull her from your arms, because she loves being with you that much, enough that at times, she prefers you to her mom.  Ishmael was more influenced by your son, Sammy.  I am still having long conversations about pokemon and five nights at freddys (don't judge me other parents that know what that is)  He LOVED your son so so much.

We LOVE you and miss you and I can't wait until we can have a reunion where you love yourself as much as we, the Bolivar community, love you.  Where you see yourself as LOVED by God, as special and wonderful, gifted, called and embraced as HE says you are in HIS word.  You are HIS child, HE has you, HE CHASES YOU, better than we EVER could.

Sammy, I pray for you so often.  That God would protect you and your heart, that you would HEAR HIM calling you, and that you would turn to HIM in when ever you feel alone.  You are worthy, you are loved, you are chosen....damn the lies that say otherwise, damn the events of your life that would contradict the truth of God's love.









8 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting feelings into words:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Everybody,
      My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
      First name......
      Middle name.....
      2) Gender:.........
      3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
      4) Loan Duration:.........
      5) Country:.........
      6) Home Address:.........
      7) Mobile Number:.........
      8) Email address..........
      9) Monthly Income:.....................
      10) Occupation:...........................
      11)Which site did you here about us.....................
      Thanks and Best Regards.
      Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete