Give To Jon and Anna's church

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Turn and face the strain ch-ch-changes

Sooooo after living in the Bolivar house for 7 years, I have had to say goodbye to many friends.  It was never goodbye forever, but just goodbye to the time of living together.  If you have ever gone to college or experienced another time of your life where you had roommates, you might knwo what I am talking about.  Although I am still friends with my friends from college, I can never travel back to that point of time where we LIVED together or spent so much time together it seemed as though we lived together.

Anyway, yes relationships continue but they can't ever be as close as when you are actually living with someone.  For this reason, I don't take the change of someone moving out of the community lightly, and to be honest I wish I was better at it, meaning, I wish that each person leaving got a lovely commemorative Bolivar House photo book, but that seems to just be a pipe dream at this point (or for the last 5 years when I have wanted to have something to give someone when they left), but at this point, I can at least give them an ode on the blog.  Perhaps on a throw back Thursday I can give an Ode to others who have gone before but for now, here is to you, Adam, Sarah and Sammy.


Adam, adam adam, you will be missed, not only for your well brewed beer, or your smoked meat or deer of all types, but for who you are and your heart for our community.  I can't really say that anyone else has come to us at just the right time with just the right heart like you did.  You have brought together so many different groups of believers into our midst and served as the bridge between our community, college kids and affluent folks.  We thank you for just being you.  We thank you for your heart to serve Jesus with your LIFE, no matter how crazy it seemed to anyone else at the time.  I continue to pray for you and am excited to see what God does in your life in the future.  I would say, without a doubt you are leaving the biggest physical mark on this community, second only to Daniel....but your mark is on the outside, so everyone can see it!!!!  (Adam, build our out door patio/firepit area).

Adam has promised to still come by the house on sunday afternoons and I am pretty sure I caught him mowing our lawn the day after he moved out...so perhaps he isn't rid of us yet.   We miss you already!!!






















1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete