Give To Jon and Anna's church

Thursday, July 7, 2016

summer at the house

Summer is hands down my favorite time of the year at the Bolivar house.  We spend as much time as we possibly can outside which means we get to see a lot more of our neighbors and friends and grill, grill, grill.  A couple weeks ago we had an epic Saturday and I managed to take some photos to document the day, I am finally learning how to do the blog thing for this community!!!

The Schmeeckles decided to buy a new couch (new to them :)) off of a site kind of like craigslist.  Well, whenever someone gets something new, there becomes a great swap to catch the hand-me-downs.  So, the schmeeckles new couch purchase started a great day of moving couches in and out of several apartments in our community.  Todd was still down from his surgery so we recruited one of our R12 house guys to help us and he and my hubby got to work!

I just shot a lot of photos and got out of the way.  Well, until my friend came over to help me put in the new to us washer and dryer :)

our old couch was ejected into the hallway to make room for the Schmeeckles old couch.  Tara wanted our old one to go into her place....but sadly it didn't fit....

Dangelo and Jon did all the heavy lifting...here comes a new red chair...I think it ended up in Tara's house since they moved her couch out and couldn't get ours down the stairs...and they were NOT going to move it back in :)

We kept Todd from doing any heavy lifting, so he and I put their old couch back together in our place....using his drill, pictured here, well I suppose that is only the battery :)

it's break time....time to get some laughs talking to Mikie!!

what?  me help?

hahahha no, silly, I am leaving right now to go to Haiti!!!

more fixing but not lifting done by Todd!!

Here comes the couch

June wanted to help!

up up and away to the schmeeckle's place


so our couch ended up outside on the curb, along with Tara's....then the snow cone truck came by to bless us with snowcones!!!  so the kids made great use of their new outdoor furniture!





After all the moving it was time to relax with our friends and neighbors in the backyard...this is what summer looks like at the Bolivar house..



2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Telah hadir di bolavita deposit via pulsa telkomsel dan XL Pulsa rate termurah
    dan banyak bonus2 mendarik lain nya min depo 25 rbu bisa jadi jutawan
    ayo segera daftar dan buktikan sendiri

    info lbh lanjut:
    WA: +62812-2222-995

    ReplyDelete